Thursday, December 31, 2009

new

People were wild last night.
What happened, anyway? From what I remember:
  • Rach had me doubled over after different interpretations of the title "party chair"
  • I turned into Dean T's shrink for a little while. My best advice: "have more wine."
  • The oldest of the Japanese teachers said he'd throw us a sushi party.
  • The entire dinner party (the leaders of the department) migrated from the banquet hall to the 007 Disco.
  • We danced with a man with huge boobs, who then hopped up on stage and dazzled us with his amazing voice.
  • I discovered that my student strips at that club, which may explain why she falls asleep in class.
Everyone seemed so out of character, including myself, I'm sure.
In my mind, they no longer seem so uptight and bent on getting the most work out of us as volunteers. It makes me wonder how well I actually new these people, and what it'll be like to start work with them again next semester.

No comments: