Sunday, December 13, 2009

for the aged

Breakfast: Walnut Milk Power For the Aged

Rachel convinced me to buy it yesterday, and despite the fact that one package is $5 (a fortune for me), I splurged because the only calcium I've been consuming lately has been in the form of chocolate... really bad chocolate, mind you. Unless there's calcium in coffee creamer? I've been having a lot of that.

This walnut milk isn't so bad, and it'll give me an excuse to play old lady. I'm just a little worried about drinking any kind of milk formula. Think there's melamine or whatever in my mug? Hopefully I'll survive. After all, they really respect their elders here. I don't think even the promises of capitalism would make them fuck up an elder's digestive system. Maybe an infant's, but not old person's. Thank you, Confucius.

No comments: