Saturday, August 28, 2010

bath water

I met my new site mate today. She is pretty fricken awesome =)
She's got a positive attitude and a lot of spunk - I can tell she's going to be a hit here!

In other news, it's the start of chapter 5 billion in my fat ass book of bathroom problems. The shower drain is plugged now, and I was told to let it sit for a few days to see if the water goes down. If it doesn't, then they'll have to replace the entire bath tub!!!! The worst part is that I'm going to Chengdu the day after tomorrow, and my waiban wants to wait until AFTER I get back to do anything.

That means tonight, tomorrow night, and perhaps for a few nights next week I'm going to have to stand in FILTHY water when I shower. And I have blisters on my feet. Flesh eating disease, anyone? ACK!

No comments: