Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween

I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I said "YES!" to a student to who asked for a Halloween Party. Today Yedda reported that there will be 160 students. I don't know how accurate this count is, but if that many students do show up... It's going to be chaotic, but fun.

I have 4 games:
Pumpkin bowling
Chubby Bunny
Footloose Balloon Pop
Balloon Squat Relay

- and there will be a costume contest IF students dress up
- and I will show "Hocus Pocus" IF (big, big IF!) the computer and projector work
- and I will give popcorn to all if Kathy can help me find some in Fuling tomorrow

My Magnificent 7 is coming over tomorrow for a final meeting. I am so, so grateful for their help. I was going to take them out to dinner, but then they asked to cook for me. Hah! Who would disagree? So tomorrow, they're making jiaozi at my place. :)

They came over last night too, and they asked me my age. I told them to guess.

"26? ... 25? ... 24? .... 23? .... 22?"

"Yes, 22."

"HUUUUHH???????"

That was the first time anybody has ever thought that I'm older than I actually am. =P

No comments: