Sunday, January 3, 2010

happy hair man #2

I'm bummed I didn't get the same dude, aka #9. I am too ambitious and went into the shop before he started work. lmao.
But because my hair wash took an hour (!!), I was still there when he came in, and he did end up giving me that hair wash for free =) Too bad I couldn't understand his explanation for why.

I swear, the hair washer, happy hair man #2, has magic in his hands. He gave me a dry wash with a scalp and neck massage. ohhhhhhh. Heaven heaven heaven.

This is my new hobby. As a VIP (lmao), a hair wash will cost me only 5RMB (like 80 cents) in the future.

I will be back on Thursday. mmmmmmm :) Fuck flowers and chocolate, the way to this girl's heart is her hair.

(apparently, the chemicals have caused permanent brain damage)

1 comment:

sugi_84 said...

"Fuck flowers and chocolate, the way to this girl's heart is her hair."

LOL I will keep this in mind